Sunday, July 12, 2015

North Carolina Zoo, Asheboro, N.C.

Have you ever wanted to explore North America and Africa and do it all in the same day? If you answered yes, but don't think it's possible, believe me it is. Visit the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro, NC. After tossing a coin my sister and I opted to start in Africa and work our way back to North America. Wow does not express how much I enjoyed this zoo. And most of my family and friends know I love going to zoos. I try to visit them in every state I visit. Still have quite a few on my list but I'm confident I'll get it done. While most people seek out restaurants and museums. I look for the state zoo. Many might say animals are animals and all zoos are the same. Maybe, maybe not! What sets them apart is the mix of animals, the land scaping and the people. If you haven't visited a zoo lately, you are over due. Its a great way to spend the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment